Monday, February 1, 2010

Will you vote for me??



So there is a contest at www.sensiblystyled.com You had to create an outfit with an article of clothing she gave you and if you get the most votes you win that article of clothing, from Downeast Basics. So I was wondering if you would go vote for me??? I really want to win teehee. It's #20 she spelled my name wrong, "Bonnie D." vote HERE I would really really appreciate it!!
Thanks so much!!
P.S. You can only vote once per computer..so if you have more the one Computer you can vote more than once..if you want ;)

REVISION: Apparently it will not work on different computers if you are on the same network.

9 comments:

Janel said...

I just voted for you, and when Derek brings his computer home I'll vote again. I hope you win. Love what you put together. We need to go shopping together, I love your taste. Love ya girl!

Janel said...

By the way sorry to hear about what happen to Hallie, that sounds miserable, and I hope it heals super fast for you sake and hallies!

Susan Lo Vue said...

hey I just voted for you and you are number 2 most voted for wtih 24 votes!

I agree with Janel..you do have great taste!

Joni and John said...

You have my vote!

Jenny said...

Just voted for you!!! Love the outfit! I would have never thought to put all that together. So cute!!

One Happy Family said...

I hope you win. Yours really was one of the cutest. I put down #2, 7, 19, 20. I hope you win, oh I already said that. Good luck!!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Voted! Right now you are in second place. Put on facebook for people to vote.

Elaine said...

That's awesome!! I'll go vote right now!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thanks so much!!!