Saturday, February 13, 2010

Left Over Pictures!

Ginger Bread Houses!


We got 2 new fish, One died though..I was so sad. I like having fish..they are so nice and quiet, they never complain and they are hardly ever hungry.



I love this lamp from Pottery Barn Kids!


Look at how well Hallie is improving on writing her name!!


Chad loves making smoothies
Featured Flavors: Rasberry and Blueberry YUM!!!


Sledding...


Our Snowman!!

The Dogs Kept trying to steal our Oreos.

Next post will be about the dress I won from the contest everyone helped me to win!! I just got it 2 days ago!! YAY!

P.S. My hair is falling out like crazy, does this mean the weather is finally changing? Or maybe I'm just stressed to the max...I hope it's the weather...

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute pictures! And yummy smoothies, you can never have too much whipped cream, yum. About your hair, is that true about losing hair when the wather is changing? I've never heard that one. I have heard about stress. But, what I really think it is, is that you're just getting old and balding haha ;)

Unknown said...

I love that pottery barn lamp, Bonny!!!! Also what do you use to make those smoothies? Are those the "Magic Bullet" cups that come w/ the blender? Joel and I want to start making smoothies! Miss you!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Can't wait to see the dress!

Elaine said...

That lamp is awesome! I want it for myself :D And those smoothies look delish!!

Thanks for the job offer but I'm afraid it would pay me too little :(

Don't forget to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I love the lamp, but you can probably make that yourself for super cheap. Have you seen this girls pottery barn knock offs?
http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/
SUPER CUTE!

I love smoothies! YUM!
My hair is falling out like crazy. So bad I tried to look it up on the internet. Mine might be because I just had a kid though. Like clumps of it! I thought I had cancer! :(