Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hallie

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hallie Princess

2. What makes mom happy?
Daddy

3. What makes mom sad?
rain

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle me


5. What was your mom like as a child?
jump on the blue trampoline (this was true but I don't know how she knew that)

6.How old is mom?
She held up a hand

7. How tall is your mom?
She put her hand on my hand.


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
love everybody

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
you yell for me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
when you say stuff

11. What is your mom really good at?
play on the trampoline with us

12. What is your mom not very good at?
when your mean to your brothers and sisters and me and daddy

13. What does your mom do for her job?
sweep the floor in the kitchen

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
macaroni (nope)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
to clean up the floor

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
lily

17. What do you and your mom do together?
go shopping (this is true, I love to shop)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
yeah

19. How are you and your mom different?
when you're white or blue, when you turn colors

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
you love me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The temple

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so dang funny! So cute!

Dana Scarbrough said...

love it!

Nashville Stolle said...

hehehe... I love hallie and owen... LOVE 'EM.

Can you read my blog and let me know your personal take on the last part... you'll see what I mean.