Sunday, February 7, 2010

Check it-Vintage

Designmom featured these clothes a while ago, unfortunately the website is no longer available, which is a shame because all the clothes on the site were ADORABLE! I think I might try to make the little jumper dress. We'll see though.






What do you think about these high waisted swim suits? Me and my sister Brittany saw them on Anthropologie, when she was here visiting. We both agreed that if we wore two piece swimsuits, they would be great for covering up those stretch marks on our bellies from having babies.




And this one piece?

I also liked THIS one and THIS one.
Flash from the past right? It's crazy how old things become new..Love it.





I saw this website on my friend Rebekah's blog, she showed an apron that held crayons, so I clicked on the site, and of course I had to click on the little girl dresses. We all know I'm a sucker for little girl's clothes. Aren't these cute? They're a little pricey though..
www.chasing-fireflies.com






I also saw this

And...

I want one for myself.

5 comments:

Joni and John said...

Do you think you could make that jumper from that site? If you figure out how you have to tell me how you did it! TOO cute! Also I love the one piece swimsuit- so cute and old fashioned- I'd wear it now.

Rebekah Sacran said...

I am going to make that shirt for the girls. That is too adorable. How did I miss this post? I check her site everyday. Oh well. The problem with highwaisted 2 piece suits is that the high waist is going to accentuate the pooch. But other than that, love them!

Rebekah Sacran said...

skirt. not shirt.

One Happy Family said...

About the swim suits...I think I would still look horrendous no matter what it covered up. I like the old fashioned pictures b/c all the women look "normal". They have hips, full legs, and I noticed they all have nice shoulders (the ones on the beach). I'm thinking about getting me some of those flower pants the lady with the hat has on. I checked out Anthropologie the other day and saw a really cute one piece...I'll email ya.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Don't like the two piece swimming suits. I agree that although they would cover stretch marks, they would accentuate a pouch. LOVE the one piece though! That may just be my next swimsuit! The little girl dresses are really cute too!