Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I WON!!!

Thanks everyone for your help! I'm so excited because I never win anything! WOOHOO! Here are the other two clothing mashups I made for the contest..but then I found out you could only do one..I thought it was one per article of clothing.

She gave us the headband and told us to create an outfit around it


I couldn't decide between the boots and the cardigan which one do you like the first or second?



I've never worn animal print, but I thought this was cute...She gave us the dress and we had to create an outfit around it.

4 comments:

Janel said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you, you deserve it. I want that outfit you created. I would say I like the first boots with the second cardigan...very cute. I think you should be a professional shopper;)!

One Happy Family said...

The first one for sure.

Meghan said...

Yay!!!

Candice said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!