Sunday, November 29, 2009

Randomness..

Chad and I went to Sam's Sushi in downtown Nashville the other day...It is this tiny little restaurant on Church St. next to Printer's Alley. It is so good & so inexpensive. I definitely recommend going there, if you like sushi!


We parked at the YMCA where Chad used to work (he had to pick up a check) On the way out this caught my eye


It's a Maserati..(Every time I read the word, "Maserati" that Paparazzi song, by Lady Ga Ga, pops into my head, but instead of singing "Papa, Papa Razzi," I sing "Masa, Masa Rati") Anyways, I looked it up and yeah..it's a $120,000 car...I knew it had to be expensive when I saw it..


We went to I-hop one day b/c we had these "buy one get one free" coupons..Hallie saw my camera in my purse and said, "Let's take a picture Mommy!" So I did and she licked my face, right when the picture snapped..ew.


This is a Barbie dress that Chad's Grandmother, Nana, made for his mother when she was a little girl. I love it. The color of the dress is more vibrant than what is being shown in the picture..I wish you could see it in person, it is so delicate and just adorable.


Hallie cleaned her room...by herself..I didn't help AT all..I was very proud of her..I told her she shouldn't have done it though, because, now, in the future, I know that she can. Nice. Now I should just teach her how to Vacuum.


Hallie wrote her name on the tag for her Daddy's gift. ALL BY HERSELF! I was a proud Momma. She hasn't gotten the 'E' quite down yet.


I got this dress for $4.99 at Good Will.


I got this dress for $6 at a Consignment shop.


Together, I think they remind me of Cupcakes.

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

LOL I love that two dresses combined remind you of cupcakes. Have you ever tried Paula Deen's recipe for red velvet cupcakes? you should.

Brittany said...

Wow, that was a lot of randomness. I love seeing pictures of things that you've told me you have done, it's like I was there. :) Oh and cute dresses, you've always been quite the bargon shopper.

Rebekah Sacran said...

This was a fun post. Hope to see you all at Christmas but the problem is that Jason and I aren't traveling together. Maybe we can come up with something. I have your gift. :)

lisapenn said...

Bonny, I don't think you know me because I am a "couple" of years older than you. ; ) I found your blog thru jenny Moffit's. I know your mom dad and some of your brothers. My son wrestles with your brother LeGrand. Anyway, I was browsing and I happened to read your post about visiting with Amy Greene in Atlanta. When they used to live in Smyrna, we were good friends. I would pick up her son and take hime to school in the mornings. I have lost touch with her and was so excited to see a picture of her. She looks GREAT! If you could somehow give me an email, or address for her (you can of course ask her first for her permission) that would be so awesome! Thanks so much.
Your kids are the cutest. I have always loved the name Hallie, but only had one girl and I don't think any of my boys would have liked that name!
Lisa Pennington