Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!




I LOVE fall! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I love the changing leaves, apple cider, carving pumpkins, the smell, the beautiful weather etc. I get so excited to go to the pumpkin patch. I got depressed, literally depressed, when it rained the first 2 weeks of October and we couldn't go! When we finally were able to..I was so excited, I think I was more excited then my own Children. Last year was my first time going..so I guess that's why. Leah (my little sister) was able to go with us, I think she had fun too.

Look at all the pretty pumpkins!




She giggled the whole time the goats ate out of her hand


Pretty sunflowers






Owen Loves Tractors!!!! (Actually he loves anything with wheels on it..)







Hallie, Leah & Owen


Hay Ride






We were able to pet the animals, pick out some pumpkins, drink apple cider, eat sugar cookies. We had a blast! Can't wait for next year!

P.S. Some of you asked last time I posted, I didn't end up buying the $28 hat I wanted...I bought this from a friend, it was $6, her grandma sells them..I liked it b/c I can just add what ever bow I want to the hat!

1 comment:

One Happy Family said...

Two stinkin' cute kids you've got there! Leah looks like she could be yours too. They all have the Sommers in them.