Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny


Hallie calls unicorns "neighcorns" at first I thought she was saying "acorns" but No..she was saying "Neighcorns" I laughed.


Today we went to Zaxby's with Chad's family. We had to sit at two different booths to fit us all, at one point, Chad got up to go talk to the Hallie at the other booth..I put a packet of Zaxby's sauce at the end of Chad's straw and put it into his drink..he walked by, grabbed his drink, took a HUGE gulp, and..you should have seen the look on his face...I laughed...Hard.

3 comments:

Janel said...

That sounds like a Bonny thing to do...ha ha. I miss you! Your always fun to be around.

Rebekah Sacran said...

You are so funny! I would never think of something like that.

Brittany said...

hahaha that's funny! I need you to call me! I miss you and haven't talked to you all week!