Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was so fun! We went to my parent's Ward, Trunk-or-treat on Tuesday, our's on Friday & then Trick-or-Treating on Saturday. It was a busy week, but the kids had a blast! It was really chilly Halloween night, we cut the night short because Hallie kept falling, her hands and nose were just too cold...I was fine with that..I'm not a big fan of Trick-or Treating, unless everyone is giving Chocolate, which isn't too common these days guess it's more expensive.

Hallie was Shirley Temple & Owen was Woody, I made Hallie's dress and Owen's vest.


Hallie loved dressing up as Shirley Temple, she loved posing for the camera!


I love how Owie's hat is sitting on the pumpkin


I had 5-6 pictures of her with this facial expression, she kept singing, "Animal Crackers in my Soup!" The camera just happened to always snap the picture when she said "..Soup!" Don't w


I took too many pictures!




My little Woody!


Woody & Buzz!


Woody & "Bullseye" That's what Owen called the stroller, after he got his candy at each house, he would yell, "BULLSEYE!" "BULLSEYE!!" Until Chad would say in a very deep voice, "YES, Woody, YES?!?" (Bullseye is the name of Woody's horse on Toy Story 2)



Trick-Or-Treat!!



Next house Please!!!


Such a Lady! Every time she sat in the stroller, she crossed her legs..so Shirley Temple-esque don't you think?


Look at all that Candy!! (We still have most of it still sitting on the Fridge, except for the chocolate...it's gone...the kids..I mean I ate it all.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Such cute costumes- they look adorable! You're so crafty. =)

Meghan said...

Your kids are so cute!! That dress is amazing and so cute!

Janel said...

Hallie makes the perfect Shirley Temple! Awesome job on her dress, and Owen is getting so big!!! Love ya!