Saturday, November 7, 2009

Job Update

We still haven't heard from Houston. Crazy, I know. It has now been 6 weeks. Wow.

Chad had a Written Exam, a Physical Agility test, and an Interview with the Cookeville fire department. We don't know when we will hear from them. I'm not that excited about this job because it doesn't pay much....at all. But he will be working 10 days out of one month so that leaves time for a second job, which means, I will NEVER see him. Yuck. But it is a job.

Vanderbilt is hiring an Aquatics Director. He has applied. I want him to get this job SOOO bad, you do even know how badly I want Chad to get this job. It pays well, we wouldn't have to move, IT'S VANDERBILT. sigh. I really, really, really want this job! Please Pray for us, and thank you so much for all your prayers so far!

Halloween Post Coming SOON!!

4 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Vanderbilt would be wonderful!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Good luck with one of the three- the right one will work out!

Joni and John said...

Your in my prayers tonight :)

The Keeleys said...

I hope your husband will find a job soon. I will pray for you and for your family. It's a tough time to find a job. Mike and I are hoping that he will be able to keep his job for a while. Good luck!