Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wants and Needs

I just got back from Utah, two days ago. It was wonderful. More on that Later! I need pictures first (had to use Britt's Camera).

I want THIS for Hallie!


I can't bring myself to spend $22 though! sigh. Her birthday IS coming up, but I think I want it more then she ever would. BUT she does NEED a hat, on the other hand I could just go to Target and get her a cute hat for $10... I would NEVER do that, spend $10 on a hat, from Target (I would... but don't tell my husband ;)

I am just trying to justify buying this hat b/c it's homemade and there is NO other like it. And it is FREE shipping!!

I have Chad's voice in the back of my head saying "$22 for a hat?? A hat??" Yeah, I probably won't buy it....probably.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

It is super cute.

Rebekah Sacran said...

I LOVE it!

I just got your message, which I hate. (The time factor, not the message)You were in an Anthropologie store!!!! Was it awesome!! Did you get the pants. :)

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, adorable. birthday gifts can sometimes be a splurge??? =) hehe

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

P.S. Where did you find such a cute hat? Do they have any other styles and prices?

One Happy Family said...

Cute. My old neighbor was great at doing these kinds of things. I bet she could make you one a lot cheaper.