Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Utah Visit


I went to visit Brittany in Utah from October 7-13. She paid for half my ticket. She wanted me to come because she just got a new house and she wanted me to help her decorate. It was so fun. I loved shopping with her money..lol. I also LOVED spending time with her and her babies. I love my nephews. They are so cute.

Cade & Bonny


Connor & Bonny


We were driving around Britt's neighborhood, looking at the houses, and I saw sunflowers. I wanted to pick one, but they were hard to pick.


I quickly picked one it was dark and I was nervous about snakes and bugs.


Plus the sunflower was stinky. oh well..

I had so much fun spending time with my sister. I really wish she lived here, but it's fun visiting Utah.I also got to see some good friends of mine, Lindsey 'Bradford' Dean, Nikki 'Browning' Oviatt & Joni Lelis. It was so good seeing them. I did a lot of shopping out there. I got to go to Downeast Basics, Anthropologie, Jamba Juice, Cafe Rio, Winger's, Deseret Book, Seagull Book, IKEA. I got some CUTE stuff!! Thanks to everyone that bought some bows for me I sold $200 in bows before I left, so I had some good spending money.

Anyways, can't wait for my next trip out there!! Thank you Brittany & Cameron for inviting me!! Love you!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the West, and I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE Jamba Juice. I wish they had one here. Congrats on selling so many bows! It looks like you had fun!

Brittany said...

Just wanted to let you know that I checked out your new post! I had a great time w/ you here. I miss you so much, thanks for coming! Love you :)