Wednesday, September 22, 2010

These Days...

Chad took Hallie out on a father/daughter Date..so I took Owen out on a Mother/daughter date..we have been talking about having some one on one time with the kids, so it was perfect b/c Chad had just spent some time with Owen on the Campout and I had spent some one on one time with Hallie the night of the Campout(we had a girls night).



Chad took Hallie to Chuckee Cheese, they had a blast!When Hallie found out she was going on a date with Chad, she said, "I have to go home and put on a Beautiful Golden dress for my date!"


I took Owen to Karen's Kustard (he wanted a hamburger) and to GO USA! To ride the go-carts a play a few games. He loved it!


A few days ago, Chad was trying to cover up the phone cords in the bedroom, Owen came in and said, "Hey Daddy, whatcha doin'?"
Chad said, "Don't worry about it, Owen."
So Owen just sat there and watched him.
Hallie walked in and said, "Hey Daddy. Whatcha doin'?"
Owen turned to her and said, "Don't worry about it, Hallie."
Chad and I looked at each other and laughed, I think Chad felt bad though haha.

I got some new bangs, you like?


Chad bought a cute little truck a while back for $400 for his roofing job. Come to find out it needed a new transmission. So we parked it in our yard with a For Sale sign $1250..we sold it for $800..we were hoping for that price! YAY!!


I have been looking around for something cute and different for Knox to wear home from the hospital, my friend Joni sent me this link:
http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/dept_category.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303717727&bmUID=1284240626490

Aren't they adorable?? I love all of it..of course I'm not going to buy any of it. I'm really hoping it will go on sale before Knox is born..I would love to bring him home in suspenders and a bow tie ;)

Yesterday, I dropped this:

(I keep it on top of my dryer to scrub stains out)

Into this (my dryer vent)p.s. I know my thumb looks deformed..don't judge.


I told Chad about it and he got behind the dryer, opened it up and all of a sudden he screamed and jumped..he got electrocuted! It scared me so bad I started crying. I kept saying are you okay? Do you need anything? All of a sudden he started shaking I screamed and he started laughing. What a mean joke! He really did get electrocuted the first time though..it really got me so scared of losing him or something happening to him..the little punk.

So life is crazy right now! We are trying to get our house on the market by the end of this week. There is so much to be done! I'm doing a lot better now. I was so scared that first day we found out we would be moving to Georgia! Thank you so much everyone for the encouraging words and comments, they really helped! I feel at peace and I know everything will work out! Please pray that our house sells!! We are hoping it sells in the next 3 months or so!

P.S. I have THE BEST husband...Hallie was up all night throwing up, he stayed up with her all night. I love him so much!


There are 3 or 4 new posts under this one..check them out! And comment..I get SOOO excited about comments!

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

That would be TERRIFYING! mean joke too Chad! I hope your house sells soon, but even if it takes a month or more longer than you had hoped, just know that everything will work out in time for this job to happen. The Lord won't set up one part of the plan and then leave you hanging. =) We had to do a lot of this move on faith, a lot of things weren't settled until after getting here, but it did truly all work out in the end! I love daddy/daughter dates and father/son etc. I remember doing a few with my parents and those are precious memories!

Rebekah Sacran said...

I loved this post so much. Tell Hallie she looked beautiful in her golden dress. :)

Janel said...

Wow...thanks for the big update. I love when you update your blog. You all sound super busy. I hope your house sells fast. You bangs look cute! Tonight I am making the recipe you put on a couple of weeks ago from macaroni grill. Yummy! Haley looked adorable for her first day of school. Anyway, Love ya tons!