Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our 6th Anniversary!


First of all Chad got me a dozen pink roses..:) and then he told me he was going to take me on a trip. I feel bad saying this but I turned him down..I told him that I was grateful but that we really needed to save money, but that he could take me next year. I think he was fine with it. I got him a GPS..(ours was stolen). He loved it!


We wanted to try something different this year, so I asked everyone on Facebook where we should go and a ton of people suggested BoneFish Grill. It was delicious! I had heard that the restaurant had a really strong smell of fish, so I wasn't interested. I didn't smell fish at all though!
Here is what we got:
First we started out with the Bang Bang Shrimp, I had heard it was amazing! I was expecting it to be sweet & spicy..I can't explain to you want it was like, it wasn't sweet, but it was spicy, but a really good spicy. It wasn't like anything I've ever had..so I loved it!

I got the Fontina Chop (I don't like fish)
Fontina Chop
A boneless pork chop with Fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto & mushroom Marsala sauce. It was A-MAZ-ING! It was juicy and moist and succulent haha..I loved it!

Chad got the sea bass..over rice..He LOVED it as well. I didn't try it b/c again, I don't like fish. You can kind of see his in the back ground.

Afterwards we walked around and shopped a little and then went and got some icecream at Marble Slab. I love that place!

Anyways, it turned out to be a really fun night! I'm so grateful to be married to him! He is soo patient and understanding. He loves me no matter what! He is really perfect for me. He is also a GREAT father! A wonderful example for Hallie and Owen! I love him so much and can't wait for the years to come!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I Love the bang bang shrimp! Sometims I wil just get that for a meal. I also ususally get the porkchop as well. Yummy!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Was the bang bang symbolic of what was to come?!! :)