Friday, April 30, 2010

Being Pregnant

I'm pretty sure my house is the messiest it has ever been.

I have no energy to clean it.

I think you forget how you feel when your pregnant. I did. It's so much worse than I thought.

I'm not complaining, I think God gives you morning sickness so that you'll know the baby is still there, otherwise you might go insane.

Having said that, being this sick might cause me to go insane. It's depressing really.

I have no desire to ever leave my house. I normally would leave my house at least once a day.

I have no desire to watch my tv shows on the internet or even movies.

You have a love hate relationship with food that's for sure.

I hate the foods I loved, and I loved the foods I wasn't that fond of before becoming pregnant. For example: I don't eat chocolate, I crave Starbursts and Airheads..

I am hungry 90% of the time (I think you forget about that feeling as well).

I can ONLY eat the foods I crave, otherwise I might get sick.

Don't think about eating anything you LOVED before being pregnant b/c you might get sick and never want to eat it again. EVER.

I LOVE that I have a little one growing inside of me. I can't wait to hear the little pitter patters of a tiny one running around my house, baby talk and little screams of delight. All of that up there is so worth it.

I just hope this next 7 1/2 months goes by quick.

6 comments:

Heather Gray said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky, Bonny. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Brittany said...

Aww I wish we lived by eachother, I'm so sorry you are feeling so horrible. Being prego is no fun, but it's good you are being possitive and looking at the end results of having the little baby around!

Linda A. said...

Amen! I'm so sorry that you are sick :( I have 6 weeks to go and am still barfy so I feel your pain. I don't know how you feel about medicine while preggo but my dr. gave me Zofran and it has saved my life! I still get naseous but you don't throw up as much. Hang in there!!!!

Lindsay said...

Were you pregnant when I talked to you about it at the pinewood derby??!!
I hope you start feeling better soon. I was SO SO SO sick with Syler, well you saw how fat and swollen and ugly I was. Well it was horrible so I know how you feel. I laid on the couch all day and made Den clean the bathrooms! I think we ate out almost every night. I don't remember doing anything but being sick! I will pray it goes away for you really fast!

Joni and John said...

I'm so sorry. I know what you mean- that is the worst feeling ever.... I'm glad you posted about that. I was starting to get a little baby hungry and you forget how horrible it is. I needed the reminder!

Jenny said...

That is terrible! I am sorry. I don't miss being pregnant at all! Hopefully, things will get better soon...you can be hopeful at least!