Monday, April 5, 2010

My Birthday wishlist..

My Birthday is in a week. I'm so excited. I love my Birthday..It's also, I think, the best month to have a birthday, because Spring is finally here and there's Easter and Spring Break. April is my favorite month, besides December. So, I know I already said that I got a Camera for my Birthday. Chad got it for me. He's the best. But here are a few other things I want...

This is a bathing suit I want from Target, I tried it on today and it looks good on me (as good as a bathing suit canlook on me). It's $40 though..so it's probably not going to happen ;)


I also want to get my hair done. I need highlights and a cut BAD!!! Look at those roots!!



...And...I want a party like this...







Thanks.



Hey..A girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable bathing suit!! Also, I want those pancakes with bananas on top!!!! I want them NOW!!!! ;)

Janel said...

Girl, I love how you dream big!!!! I hope you get everything on your wish list. So when are you coming to visit? I am already making plans so you better come:).