Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Decision to Move

I had pretty much decided I didn't want to move away from here. I like it too much. For the following reasons:

1) It's where I grew up, so it's home.
2) My family is here.
3) I have an almost live in babysitter...Leah..she is the BEST! She actually gets excited when I ask her to babysit. (at least I think she does)
4) I have gotten to know this great group of girls in my ward and I just LOVE hanging out with them..
5) My Momma.
6) We have a Super Target..'nuff said.
7) I love my house.

The other night Chad and I were lying in bed and he said, "Bonny, I really think we need to sell our house." I said, "Uh, no." He said, "Have you prayed about it." So I did. And..I got my answer. Not the answer I wanted. I started crying when the answer was yes.

So we are putting our house up FOR SALE. I'm so sad. But we need to be together as a family again. It's trumps that whole list up there..by far. So I will go wherever we are supposed to go when the time comes to move. It might be Cookeville It might not be. We'll see when the time comes. (Not to say I hate Cookeville, I don't, I actually really enjoyed living there. It feels like home there as well. Plus Chad's family is there, and they are my family as well.)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

:(
Pray again, maybe you didn't hear right!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I know this is really hard, but take comfort knowing that if you got the "yes" answer from God, then he is in charge of this move and going to lead and guide you!

Lindsey said...

Move to Utah:)

Laura said...

I'm officially recruiting you to Knoxville. WE would love to have you in the area. We are family and the Tuckers are here too. You would love it here. . . hint. hint.

Joni and John said...

Move to UT! The house next to me is for sale too! perfect timing Bonny!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Laura: I would love to move to Knoxville! Find Chad a job and I will ;) I didn't know u knew the Tuckers..well maybe I did!

Joni & Lindsey: Same for you Find Chad a job and I'll move there! I would love to be your neighbor Joni.

Candice said...

I will be sad when you move, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!