Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter!

Stuffing Eggs for Pre-School!



Hallie picked up an egg she thought was empty, she opened it and said, "MOMMA! This one doesn't have a wrapper!"


I looked over at Owen and he had a pile of wrappers sitting next to him...he was unwrapping all the candy and putting it into the eggs..So funny!

Hal & O were at Mimi's on Easter morning, they came home around 11..The Easter Bunny couldn't find the Easter Baskets in the attic, but I think it turned out just fine. They loved it! (They get SOO much candy for Easter from Grandparents..so we didn't give them much..)


We watched General Conference (It was GREAT this year!!) And had Easter Dinner with Catelynn and Vicki, it was great to have them here for Easter!


Hallie decided to dress Catelynn up...I loved that she used her tutu as a wig for Cate.


All dressed up for Easter!! Sorry it's so many..I couldn't help myself..
















6 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Love Owen's hat!

Lindsey said...

cute pictures!

One Happy Family said...

The close-up of Owen with the blue sky behind him is my favorite. Hallie is growing up. The third picture of her she looks so grown up.

Brittany said...

You did a great job on the pics. Have I seen Hallie's dress before? It looks so familiar! And I am looking forward to next year when Owie's suit is a hand-me-down! It is adorable!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Where did you get that suit?! So adorable!

Janae said...

Your kids are getting so big! The easter pictures are so cute!