Friday, May 7, 2010

Job Update & ...

Chad might be getting a job in Cookeville as a loan officer at a bank.

Chad called the realtor today to tell her we wanted to sell the house. He did it because I couldn't.

Chad's old boss at the YMCA emailed him and told him to apply for a position at the Brentwood Y. Does that mean we should still sale the house? Sigh.

I haven't been feeling as sick as I was on my last post..the past few days have been pretty good. Considering. I get sick at around 3 until bedtime..it's better than all day like it was..so I'm grateful.

I cleaned my fridge out today. I have been putting it off for weeks...no...months. ;) There was a stink coming from it that really made me not want to clean it. I found the problem..it was a little tiny ziploc bag of chopped onion, stuck waaayy back in the back, where no one ever dares to go. Isn't that gross? That something that small could smell that bad. Maybe it was my super-hero sense of smell that I have aquired since being pregnant, no one else could smell it, but I could.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Hmmmm... about selling the house. Maybe you should. If things are bad financially you can always rent something for cheaper if Chad ends up in Brentwood. Owning a home is expensive. But, I'm sure the bank job will be better. I hope he gets a good one!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thanks Meghan! Our house payment is actually really low..about $750/month, you can't rent a house for that cheap. I guess that's why I don't want to sell it. We're doing okay financially, but I guess we need the freedom to move if he gets a job somewhere.