Friday, March 27, 2009

Some cute Pics and an Update

So, Chad took his physical agility test for the Smyrna Fire Department yesterday. We had set up a practice course this past tuesday. He did well on it, it was extremely difficult and I'm pretty sure there was no way I could have done it. Anyways, he finished the practice run in about 10 minutes. As for the real thing, we aren't 100% positive, b/c they don't tell you, but we are pretty sure he passed. They told him a week before that typically if they don't say anything to you, then you passed. We will find out in 2 weeks. (hopefully) I am so proud of him for finishing. He said that the guy before him didn't pass. So it is just a waiting game now. Pray that he gets an interview and does well!! Please!! P.S. there are also two more new posts under this one! Check it out!! ;) P.S.S. I just noticed our front porch looks horrible, we have since then sanded and painted our front porch haha.





6 comments:

Brittany said...

Momma told me that story about Hallie and soccer. That is soo funny. I had no idea that she was going to play, I would love to see her in action. Chad is going to be the coach, that should be fun! I really hope he gets that fireman job, we're praying for him, so hopefully he does. Your kids are sooo dang cute! I'm so excited to see them soon!!!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

We'll be praying. The girls were glad to see pictures of their friends.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Is your sister having a boy or a girl?

Chad & Bonny Day said...

A boy!

Chad & Bonny Day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

WOW your children are precious. oh and that picture of all of us was on Dallas and Britney's 16th birthday, when we first met you guys. Me and Nathalie went to their party and it was in someone's backyard, they had a round pool. SOOO FUN! The picture is of after the party, when we went to a playground in smyrna, I believe. Miss those days!!