Friday, March 27, 2009

1st Dentist Visit

So 2 saturdays ago, we took Hallie and Owen to the dentist. We went to Wild About Smiles in Murfreesboro. It is the perfect place for little kids, they have tons of toys and a little tree house, nintendo, prize carts. Anyways, they had fun..for the most part. They took us to a room and they laid them down on the little bed/chairs. They started Owen first, he started screaming, which made Hallie scared b/c she thought he was getting hurt, so when it was her turn we had to hold her down so they could check for cavities. It wasn't good, but then they got to pick a prize from the prize cart, they LOVED that, they had everything from jewelry, to balls, to cars..so cute. They also took a picture of them and gave it to us with the date and it said "first dentist visit". They were Cavity free by the way!! Chad and I also went to the dentist that week. We hadn't been to the dentist in a LONG time. I know that's bad, but we are procrastinators when it comes to the dentist, I guess! They told me that I had beautiful teeth and I had NO cavities. Chad had one cavity and a fractured tooth, he is getting those fixed today. Here are some pictures of the kids at the dentist. I wish I could have taken pictures of them laying down but chad and I were both holding them down..haha.

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

The girls love going to the dentist. I remember when going to the dentist was fun. :)

Dana Scarbrough said...

I loved picking stuff out of the prize box and picking out the flavor of cleaner they would use. Hopefully when the time comes we can find a good dentist like that for Caleb!

Jenny said...

I use to take my girls there. I love them!