Friday, March 27, 2009

Soccer!!!


So we started Hallie in soccer last monday. It was hilarious. For those of you who know Hallie, she is ALL girl. She is the only girl on the team, and it just happened to be EXTREMELY muddy that day.. It was so funny to watch Hallie, everytime she would kick the ball, she would start doing little ballerina leaps and start frolicking through the field, meanwhile all the tough boys were running circles around her kicking the ball and falling into the mud. She had a water bottle and before she would kick the ball she had to clean the mud and grass off of her ball with her water bottle. Then she started skipping through the field, squirting her water bottle on the ground saying, "I'm planting flowers." At one point, she fell into the mud and that was it for her, she said, "Okay, I'm ready to go home now." When we got into the car she said, "I'm muddy on my shoes, I'm muddy on my pants, I'm muddy on my hands, I'm muddy on my face, UGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. Anyways, Chad is the new coach of her soccer team, he is so excited. Her first game is tomorrow, but he's going on a campout so he has to miss it. :(




Here she is with her water bottle, after she fell in the mud:

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I have been wanting to put Eiaina on a soccor team for a long time now but I don't even know if they have one here. Where do you look for something like that?

Chad & Bonny Day said...

We are doing it through the YMCA!

Janel said...

I think little kids playing soccer is so cute to watch as they all follow the ball where ever it goes. Hallie is a mini you. She is so cute!