Monday, May 25, 2009

Set for the 10th

So, the University of Alabama finally called last week! Chad's interview is set for June 10th. It's an all day interview. They will be taking him around campus, showing him around, asking questions, etc. They told him that they will pay for his gas down and back and for a hotel room. So that's good. Chad and I are going down to Gulf Shores a couple of days before hand!! My brother, Dallas, works for the Marriott so he can get us $35 hotel rooms!! We got one right on the beach! I'm so excited for our Mini vacation!!! I, on the other hand, am not excited about the idea of moving to Alabama. I don't want to move away from my family. I live near my parents (like 10 mins) and Chad's parents live an hour away from here, I will miss being that close to both of our families!! Also, we will have to sell our house :( We just bought it in September!!! Gosh, I don't even want to think about it!! I will be okay with it though, especially since they will pay for half of Chad's schooling. We shall see.

The date was fun. The movie was good until the ending, then it just got weird. I'm not sure how I felt about it. Here is a pic of us on our date!! Its kinda goofy I think..

This past weekend Chad, Owen, Hallie and I went to visit Chad's Aunt Angel and Uncle Todd in Johnson City. It was so fun. Her house is amazing! She got it for a really good deal, but has done a lot of work on it and I really Love it!! They have an amazing view. (don't know why they have this blur in the pic)


Here is a pic of me and Hallie enjoying ourselves at Angel's house! I should have taken more pics but didn't get around to it.


oh and here is a pic of Hallie and Owen a couple of weeks ago before Church.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I could go on the vacation with you! Are you taking the kids? I thought you were, but this post kind of seems like it's just you and Chad, that would be fun!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

No kids allowed!!! hehe

Rebekah Sacran said...

We'll go. :)

Hallie looks very grown up in the last picture.