Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ummm...oops...Excuse me

We went to Sam's yesterday. I love trying out their extra soft pillow top mattress. They have these mattresses on wheels and you pull them out from under the shelfs. Well I laid on one with Hallie and Chad had to take a phone call. We slid ourselves back underneath the shelves, so we were hidden. I don't know what got into me, but I got into this silly teenager mood, and whenever someone would walk by, I would make farting (sorry mom), I mean fluffing, noises. It was hilarious to see the people look around everywhere, they honestly couldn't figure out where the noises were coming from. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Haha, that's funny! I could see you doing that!

Trisha said...

LOL!!
I am so laughing. You're hilarious!

Brittany said...

Haha, typical Bonny! :)

Rebekah Sacran said...

That's hilarious!