Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bootylicious

So..I went on a diet not this past monday but the monday before. Things haven't gotten really out of hand. I don't really like to call it a diet. I'm trying to change my bad habits, so yeah, For the 100th time I'm doing it again. I'm doing it so I can have a baby. I want to start trying in October. I've lost 4.2 lbs. So, thats good. I forgot how hard this was, but I'm thinking after a while I will get used to it.

I decided not to potty train Owen just yet. Thanks for all the comments about it. I decided to go for it one day, but I forgot how disgusting it is to clean out poopy underwear. Yuck. I'm not ready, he might be, but I'm not. I mean, we just FINALLY got Hallie potty trained in Sept. So I'm going to wait a while.

Still haven't heard anything yet.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

That's exciting that you're seeing some results already, and way exciting that you want to have another baby! Gross, I'm not ready for potty training yet either! Hopefully you hear something soon!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yeah, the poop is always a downer. I'm traveling to Memphis today so if I have some sleeping babies I'll try to call you.

Janel said...

I am so excited you going to start trying for #3. That's awesome! I remember always thinking you would have a big family. You could totally do it! Your a great Mom. Anyway, I am sorry to hear about the fire department, but it sounds like Alabama would be a great option. So the end of next month were coming to TN. We got to figure out a time to meet up. I would love to see you and your Momma!