Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alabama?

Chad got a call this past friday from the University of Alabama. They want to have a second interview with him. He doesn't know when yet, they said they have to get it approved through the University first, but that there is no reason why they wouldn't approve of his interview. So now, we are just waiting for the call. Chad is having a hard time. I think he feels rejected or something b/c no one will hire him. I've been trying to cheer him up. We are going on a date tonight!!! I'm so excited. We are both really, really needing this. I got a Red Lobster gift card for my birthday from Vicki (thank you!!) and then we are going to the $1.50 movie theatre to see Knowing. I cannot wait! Momma should be here any second!!! I will post more about Alabama later.

5 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

happy thoughts your way! =)

Unknown said...

Hope you guys had fun on your date. It's always nice to do something fun together when you're stressed :) And...no my blog is DJ's blog...I know I really should write sometimes.

One Happy Family said...

What opportunity are you looking at in Alabama?

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Karie, Check out the post labled, not yet... i think it will explain it there..

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hope you had fun. :)