Monday, April 27, 2009

Job Interview

So, Chad's interview went okay. He showed up and they called him in, they didn't really give them a chance to introduce himself, they went straight into the questions. The interview was only 10 minutes long. So it doesn't seem to be too promising. He asked some of the firefighters that he knows if this was normal and they said yes. So we'll see. We should hear something next tuesday. We have been pondering on what we will do if he doesn't get this job. He might get some job that will get u s through then summer, and then i will try to find an art teaching job for this fall. He will then go to school while I teach. For what, we don't know yet. He's thought about nursing, EMT, teaching, MBA or a MPA. He has also applied for a YMCA Branch Director position in Kentucky. I don't really want to move but it pays well, so I don't think I would mind so much. So who knows he might get that. I'm sure something will come up, it's in the Lord's hands.

6 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Thanks for the update. I will keep praying for you. I know that has to be very hard.

Amy said...

I'll keep praying for you guys. Steven lost his job last May and we went through a few months of me picking up shifts to make ends meet. It is a rough place to be in, but you are right, it is in God's hands. Praying that his plan will become apparent to you!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thank you!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Its true, do your part, and the Lord will take care of the rest! Good luck!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Keep your head up...good things are coming! It is SO hard to see that now but I remember not to long ago Matthew was doing interview after interview and I was so stressed...It is a stressful time but if you can remember the Lord see the picture that you can't right now... Whither it is this job or you working for a short period of time, the experience will help you both grow so much...when the time comes for all the "wrinkles to flatten" out you will be able to see the Lords hand that has guided you to where you will be and it will be an amazing experience. Hang in there, Bonny! Easier said than done, I know. :)