Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

The Saturday before Easter was my birthday! Chad a class he had to teach in Cookeville, so we stayed with his parents for friday and saturday. We went to see Monsters vs. Aliens, we dyed eggs, had a HUGE, YUMMY dinner (thanks Vicki and Candi!!), got easter baskets and had an easter egg hunt! It was sooo fun! We went home that Saturday night, woke up the next morning and got ready for Church. We didn't do Easter baskets this year. We just bought them a Easter treat the next year. Anyways, Easter morning was so hectic getting them ready for church, I wanted everything to be perfect for pictures. B/c of the extra time it took to take pictures, I forgot sippy cups and Chad left the house in his bright blue crocs!! I had to leave church to get the forgotten items. It was frustrating. Church was very uplifting, oh! the boys in my Sunday school class, that I teach, brought me a beautiful yummy cake for my birthday! Wasn't that sweet? I thought it was thoughtful, maybe they really do like me..hmm...I always thought they hated me..haha..anyways, After church we ate grilled cheese sandwiches, took a LOOOOONG wonderful nap, and then went to my parents. They had a really delicious Easter dinner, and they had birthday party for me. Thank you EVERYONE for all the gifts and dinners and cakes! It was a wonderful Easter and Birthday!! Enjoy the pics, I got a little "edge blur" happy...;)













9 comments:

Brittany said...

The pictures are sooo cute. How did you get them blurry around the edges? And I can't believe Chad went to church in his crocs...haha Men are such babys, what would they do w/o their wives? haha

Chelle said...

Bonny, your kids are so adorable! Cute Easter pics. Oh, and happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a good one.

Lindsey said...

great pictures!

Rebekah Sacran said...

I hate that I missed/didn't know it was your birthday. Happy late birthday!

One Happy Family said...

Oh WOW! You did GREAT on your photos! Hallie looks like she can barely wait to get done with taking pictures to climb that tree. The one where she is sitting in the tree looks like she is about to just bust at the seams. Little Owen...I didn't think he could get much cuter. Getting good, momma, getting good at taking pictures! WAY TO GO!!!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thanks everyone!!

Joanna said...

oh my goodness! Halle is so adorable! Those pics turned out GREAT!!! I love the black and white ones!

Jenny said...

I lost/am still losing my toe nails because you are suppose to get your running shoes a half size to big. I never got me another pair of good shoe and the result...losing my toe nails. Lesson learned! Next year I will have a new pair of shoes a half size bigger!
Love the picture of the kids! So darn cute! I never got to stop by and talk to you about the clips for the girls. I am sorry! I will get you next time I get out there. I was a lot more tired than I had expected after the run. I didn't even think about it in the days before!!!

Jenny said...

I am coming down to my parents this coming weekend. I want 4 of those butterfly bows. I don't care about the colors as long as they have some pink in them. Please call me to remind me. We are staying at my parents but spending our days with Matthew's family. Holly and Leah came in. Anyway, I am not sure how close you live to my parents. Call me! cell 901-463-0053 or you can call my parents. I have a terrible memory!! I am sorry!