Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bows?

So, I've decided to try a little experiment! I absolutely LOVE making bows! The other day during general conference I made bow after bow, and realized that I was pretty good at it haha..so anyways, I thought hmmm...maybe I should sell these!!! So I started a bow blog!

Check it out: http://bonnybluebows.blogspot.com/

I haven't come up with prices yet, i probably will this evening, but please leave comments and tell me what you think. Also, give me some ideas on how much you think they should cost? I know that soo many people sell bows, that's why I'm going to try to sell them for less then the normal Boutique or website. Maybe I'll be successful at it? Maybe I won't, but at least I tried!!

1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

They look great! Now all you need is an Etsy site and you will be booming with business!!