Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Temple

A few weekends ago, we were able to go up to TN for a short visit. My mom needed Chad to lay some flooring in her house, and Candi and Ray (Chad's sister) were getting sealed for all time and eternity in the Nashville Temple!! While visiting we went to the pumpkin patch, all the ones here are ridiculously priced! So I was way excited to be able to go to the one in Smyrna. I took my cute sisters, Hannah and Leah and met up with a friend and her two children (miss you guys!) Please Pardon all the pictures, I have to load them for my blog book! Or Enjoy!










!







And here are the Temple Pics!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of Hallie in her red dress and flats made me think she is sure going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older!! gorgeous!!

Brittany said...

Love hallie's dresses! Especially the red one.

Rebekah Sacran said...

I was going to say how cute that red dress was but everyone beat me to it. Where did you get it?

One Happy Family said...

Your sisters, Hannah and Leah, are cute. They are very sweet girls.
I get the thing about loading pictures. The slideshows don't show up on blog books- makes me realize I have a lot of work to do to fix that.
Anyhow...the pumpkin patch looks like fun!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thanks everyone! The dress only looks red in the pics, it's actually orange. I love it! I got it at H&M for like $12!