Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Baby Boy and Date Night

This little guy is talking, waving, pointing, walking, climbing and schmoozing. He is a cutie! We love him!! He loves dogs and reading books. He follows his daddy everywhere. He loves to eat, and cry for that matter. He's a tough baby, but he is so fun when he's happy.


Awwww....Isn't he the cutest?? Look at those bottom teeth...we worked hard for those teeth ;)



Chad and I went on a date for the first time in FOREVER! We used to go at least once a month when we lived in Smyrna. I miss that!! We paid a babysitter for the first time in our marriage and went to dinner and a movie! It was a much needed night away! We had 2 free steak dinners to Outback and 2 free movie tickets, so that's how we justified paying a babyitter.


At first we were the only ones in the theater..then these 2 old ladies came in and ruined it for us :( I wanted to make out dangit j/k...no, but really. ;)


We saw Money Ball. Chad liked it for the baseball, I liked it for Brad Pitt. Cha. Cha. Cha.


Look at the cool Drink Machines they had!! Holy coolness! They had hundreds to choose from! You could click on the Coca-Cola button and like 10 different cokes would pop up, vanilla coke, cherry coke, diet coke, regular coke, pickle coke..or you could click on the Fruit Punch button and like 20 different flavors popped up. We ended up going with Creamcicle Orange Soda. I'm not a big soda fan but I could of stood there all day playing with this Drink machine!



When we got into the car to leave we realized we had a flat tire! So we drove to the nearest gas station to get some air. For the tires...





These next pictures (taken while Chad decided to put air into all of the tires, instead of just the one) are dedicated to my sister's Hannah and Leah and to my cousin, Portland.



I never understood why teenagers love doing this...now I know. It was so thrilling.




I got bored okay. Geez.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those drink machines are cool I saw them for the first time at some fast food restuarant. They are so high tech:)

Brittany said...

Haha you are funny. I like how you did your eyeliner! Very pretty!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Girl, you have got some lips!

One Happy Family said...

Cute cute cute. I love the update. I love Knox's cute chubby legs in the high chair. Ahhh...the privileged date night. It takes on a whole new meaning when you have to pay a babysitter, right?!

One Happy Family said...

Oh wait....I forgot to ask, what happened to the red lipstick? Are you sure you guys really watched the movie?

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Rebekah: lol. That's the whole point in making kissy faces at the camera right? To make your lips look bigger??

Karie: oh my gosh. LOL. NO. Worse, I hate popcorn, drank soda, and ate peanut butter M&Ms. You are too funny.

benjaminnleslie said...

Those pictures of Knox are sooo cute!!! He sure is growing so fast! I agree about your eyeliner-so pretty!

Candice said...

You are so cute Bonny!!