Friday, October 14, 2011

Putt Putt, Savannah, Owen's First Day of Pre-School, Knox and Pneumonia

Wow, I didn't realize how behind I was on my blogging---as usual.

I got some $1 coupons to go putt putt golfing a few months ago. So we went as a family.

It was Hallie and Owen's first time and they LOVED it!

Chad showing them how it's done...

Pretty soon after starting, Hallie got a hole in one!! On her own!! Chad and I kind of freaked out..

My sweet baby..he was soo good, he stayed in his seat the whole time and didn't even cry once (surprisingly)

Chad got a hole in one...

Arggghhh Matey...

And then...Owen got a hole in one..All by himself! Woah..

Rooooooarrrrrrrrr!!


Now...I bet you all are waiting to see my hole-in-one picture..well keep waiting, because I didn't get one.


Shish-Kabobs (Or Shish-Kaboobs as my great-grandmother used to call them) We make these every once in a while and we LOVE THEM!!


These always bring back fond memories from when Chad and I were first married and we would get together with our friends, Jason and Rebekah, and grill out, sit outside and talk it was so fun!

Chad and I went to Savannah to visit Charles (Chad's brother) and Heather one weekend in August. Vicki, Candi and Catelynn drove down and watched the kids for us! (So grateful for them!) It was such a nice getaway.

We went to the beach

Went shopping, out to eat, and to a Roller Derby! It was way fun!



Their Mascots..

Thanks, Heather and Charles, for being such hospitable hosts! We had a blast!

Owen's first day of Pre-School..we decided to put him in 2 days/week, just so he could get the social interaction, with other children his age. I also teach him 2 days a week as well. He LOVES it!


This little guy is into EVERYTHING (as you can see)

But oh how cute he is!

Hallie got the stomach flu a while back and she just never really recovered from it, 3 weeks after that, she was coughing, wheezing, not eating, had no interest in playing, watching tv etc. I took her to the Doctor and was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. She was miserable! Her mimi sent her a get well basket..it really lifted her spirits, which helped her and I both. I hated seeing her sick like that. So, to see my old Hallie again, even just for a few minutes, was such a blessing. Now, 3 weeks later, she is doing great!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hallie looks so much like you in that hole-in-one picture! Does Charles have green hair now? And Owie looks so cute going to school. It's so funny seeing him wear a "Disney" backpack, you would never allow Hallie to do that! haha And Knoxie looks so cute in Cade/Connor's baseball romper. Real random comments, I know...but there ya go!

Candice said...

As always, your kids are sooooo dang cute!