Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!

Can you tell?? haha..



Here is the outline of his little face..oh so cute!


His name will be Knox William..named after my Great Grandfather Philander Knox Smartt... (everyone called him Knox or P.K.) better known as PawPaw..He was so dear to me and I miss him so much. I know he would be soo happy to know that I'm naming my son after him. The name William comes from Chad's, Mom's late Father. I know he was a great man and I'm sure he would be so proud to know we name our son after him as well.

I'm halfway done with this pregnancy and I can't wait for December to get here!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that name!!! and your paw paw!

The Keeleys said...

Congrats! How exciting you are having a boy! and love the name :)

Rebekah Sacran said...

Excellent name.

Laura said...

Yah!!!! Boys are so much fun! Very good name, I might add, we've got a Knox ourselves. . .Liam Knox. The crazy part is we live in Knox County.