Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I woke up this morning and thought it was going to be a great day! ...Until I got on the scale...How in the world do you gain 3 lbs in 3 days?

I'm trying really hard to keep my weight gain at a minimum, b/c I was already overweight to begin with. I work out everyday and I watch what I eat. (I could do better, it's just hard when your pregnant and hungry all the time) I'm just really frustrated right now.

On a happy note..I get to find out what I'm having tomorrow at 1:00...YAY!! :)

...And...My Momma gets back from Utah today..she's been gone for 2 weeks!!

3 comments:

Heather Gray said...

I totally feel your pain, Bonny. The weight thing is the biggest headache for me when I'm pregnant because I tend to gain a lot even when I work out every day. Now I'm on the other side and trying to lose all this yucky baby weight. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

And I can't wait to find out what you're having tomorrow, too! You better facebook it!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Horray! We get to know soon!!

Just think that the three pounds are all baby. :) You'll get it all off.

Nashville Stolle said...

Muscle.. that doesn't look spelled right does it? Either way, some of it is muscle right and that weighs more than fat I've been told. No worries!!