Friday, July 16, 2010

Audrey & Spencer

My brother Spencer just got married a few weeks ago to Audrey. I love her and I'm so grateful to have her as part of the family now! I was able to take their engagement pictures..it was so fun! Here are a few of my favorites!










We had a "Panty Party" for Audrey at Demos' in Murfreesboro, It was way fun! Especially when a group of Elderly people came in, sat at the table next to us and pretended not to watch her open her Langerie gifts lol.




Chad threw Spencer a tool party. We have started to watch the Cake Boss, I think Chad is secretly jealous of Buddy's talent and wants to be just like him, j/k, but he did make Spencer's cake all by himself, using fondant. I thought it was really cute. All the guys LOVED it.

I took the picture before he wrote "Spencer's Tool Party" on the banner.

I love how Hallie's bottom hangs out of her bathing suit. It's so dang cute.


Spencer and Audrey planned their wedding in 2 months! They wanted to get married before he left for the Marines. Here are a few pictures from the wedding.




Kid Table, let's just say AWESOME! They had tons of treats, a guy making balloon animals, crayons, markers etc. My kids stayed in that corner most of the reception..it was way nice.













2 comments:

One Happy Family said...

Great pictures. I smell a new business for Bonny.

Brook and Jason :) said...

Bonny! I LOVE the engagement pictures! Who knew you had such talents?! Great job!