Friday, January 8, 2010

Kid Quotes

I love how kids talk, it is just so cute!! My kids have the cutest sayings, and I hardly ever correct them because I think it's soooo adorable! Just like when my brother, Hunter, was little he called Pancakes- Pan-a-Cakes..I loved it. I still call them that.

The first column: the correct word/pronunciation
The second column: the way my kids say it

Donuts-Doonuts
McDonalds-Happy Donalds
Unicorns-Neighcorns
pinky toe-piggy toe
peek-a-boo-teek-a-boo
please-klease
Umbrella-Rainbrella
Hello Kitty-Kitty Hello
X-box-Ro-box
Pepperoni-Macaroni
Bathing Suit-Baby Suit

2 days ago, Owen ran to me crying, "I pooped my pants!" I realized he had diarrhea. So I took him to the bath room, sat him on the toilet, where he had a "little" explosion (if you know what I mean). His eyes got huge and he said, "Mom! My poop is FASTER!!!!"

5 comments:

Meghan said...

So cute! I love the way kids talk too :)

Rebekah Sacran said...

The girls say teek-a-boo too. I wonder why that is?

Love that last one.

Dana Scarbrough said...

hehe, I should enjoy Caleb saying "dease" for please instead of trying to help him saying it right! cute!

Nashville Stolle said...

Funny! I can't wait for Rowan to talk a little bit more so I can hear the good stuff! Or shake my head while trying to figure out what in the world he is saying!

Lynn Gurney said...

Kids say the funniest things! Bonnie your kids are adorable and so are you!