Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I vent a little? Do you mind?

I'm having a rough day. Well, a rough week.

I'm tired of not having a husband...

He is in Cookeville, working Monday and Tuesday, home Wednesday...until 2:30, Gone Thursday and Friday, I see him on Saturday afternoon, if he doesn't have something for Church, and then most Sundays-he's gone.

He started school last week. So exciting! I really am excited. I just can't wait for him to be done.

We NEEEEEEEEEEEEED a job-here! ANYTHING!!! We have applied at fast food, hardware stores, retail stores, banks etc. Nothing. No one will hire us.

It's cold. Our electric bill went up $78 this month. $78!! It almost doubled!!! How is that possible? I hate this weather. Spring needs to get here...now.

On a good note, he has a job interview on Friday. I'm not going to give details. I don't want to Jinx it. I will afterwards..how's that? Oh..we never heard from Vanderbilt. Oh well.

Things have to get better soon..they just have to.

Thank you..i feel better...not really I just feel bad for complaining. sorry.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Things have to get better, and hopefully sooner than later! I feel bad for you, but I am praying for ya'll everyday.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I hope it gets better soon! It's your blog, you vent if you want to girl!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Thought about you today. Hope it went better.