Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Partays!

I am WAY behind on my Christmas Posts...here goes!

The office party
(I hate this picture of me, but everyone else looks cute)

When Chad would bring girls home to visit, when he was younger, he said that Catelynn would always come and sit in between him and the girl. So he decided it was time for some pay back and tried to sit in between Catelynn & her boyfriend.


Chad & O


I have to throw this one in there. This is Hallie & Owen telling Santa what they want for Christmas..Hallie said she would like ALL the Princesses..and Owen said that he wanted a train. Last year they were both terrified of Santa. This year, Hallie went straight to him and Owen was very reluctant, but still sat in his lap when he saw Hallie do it..but I could tell he was a little uncomfortable.lol.


Day Family Christmas Party

Candi & Ray-Our Hosts


Vicki, Owen & Nana


David & Chad


Catelynn & Zoey


Heather & Charles


Sommers Christmas Party
I didn't get many pictures from this party..lucky you..

Momma trying to get us to play some M&M game


Legrand, Britt & Cameron


Leah, Hallie, Camilla, Hannah & Connor

1 comment:

One Happy Family said...

Cute pictures. I still can't get over how your siblings grew up. Crazy!