Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why do I like food so much?

Particularly chocolate.

WHY, WHY, WHY!!!

I was doing sooooooooooo GOOD until Chad brought me these! Shame on you Chad, SHAAAME!!!...but it was oh SOO scrumptious.



>
He got it from the russell stover factory in Cookeville for $6. Its the chocolate that has flaws, if it had any flaws, I didn't taste it.

I ran 1 mile today and walked/ran another one. Maybe that will make up for the chocolate I ate...doubt it.

P.S. Thanks for the comments on the dress, I meant to mention below that I have never sewed an article of clothing before in my life, my dear mother in law guided me through half of it. It's a good thing you can't see it up close b/c there are a lot of flaws, but I figured for its for Halloween, who cares. Thanks Vicki for helping me!! Love you!

I think I'm going to get a piece of Chocolate now..brb...................mmmm...that was good.

So much for that run.

2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

chocolate is an inevitable part of life- so I've decided running has to be too!!! =)

Rebekah Sacran said...

At least you are running. I'm doing nothing.