Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hey! Guess what!?!

I'm going to Utah!! ~to visit my lovely sister Brittany and her cute babies (that includes you too cameron!) I'm so excited!! AND...Guess what else???? I ran a mile straight tonight!! STRAIGHT. Don't think I've ever done that, except for on a tread mill. Why is it that I can handle an hour of boot camp, but 10 minutes of running kills me? I started running a week and 4 days ago. But i didn't run at all this week, except for today. I was training for the 5k, but then I got that plane ticket...ohh shucks...Maybe if I keep it up I'll look like this:


...What? I think she's sexy.

AND...Chad has a job interview with the University of Texas. That's right, he still hasn't found a job. And, NO I do NOT want to move to TX, but I will for a good job.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

yeah!! When are you coming?? maybe you can run a 5k with me when you get here. I started running again this week. Way to go with your running. keep it up

Rebekah Sacran said...

Bonny, if you ever look like that I may have to disown you. What is that lady thinking????

If you move to TX I will come visit you. A lot! I love Texas!

djfairhurst said...

I want to know how you photoshopped a bikini and a woman's head on my body.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Linds: October 7-13, I bet you run alot faster then me! Are you in UTAH now? :)

Rebekah: I love TX too, I used to live there, I'll just miss my Momma. DOn't worry I would NEVER look like that. It's nasty LOL.

Kinders: LOL..you're too cute

Laura: YES!! I KNOW!!

Linds said...

Mmm...check out those thighs.

Thanks for stopping by That's So Cuegly. And to inform you. My sister in law is "T" and she posts every THursday.

THURSDAY THINGS WITH "T"

Brittany said...

Ugh she is the most disturbing thing ever! How can a woman get so huge? Makes me sick! I am so excited for you to come!!! My house will look so cute now that I have my interior decorator coming to help ;)

Oh and I think that was probably DJ that said that, not Kindra, just a thought though.

Janel said...

Bonny! That is AWESOME your getting into running...keep up the hard work. I am so happy you get to go see Brittany. Tell Chad good luck on the interview I hope it goes well!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

oops...sorry, I meant DJ not Kindra

Brook and Jason :) said...

UTAH?! WHAT ABOUT IDAHO??? How bout you come to Boise too?? :)