Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Anniversary Celebrations!

I don't like this picture of me, but I thought it was a good one of him.


I like this one of me, but not a very good one of him, maybe I should photoshop them together.


For our Anniversary, we took the kids to my Mom's house (thanks Momma!) and went out!! YESS!! I love dates, especially anniversary dates! So, first Chad took me to Sam's (yeah, i know what you're thinking, I was too, believe me...) he said he had a surprise for me, I couldn't think of what it would be! MY cpu has been going REALLY slow b/c I have 3000 pictures on it, I've been needing an external hard drive for it. There was one that I really wanted, and yes, that is what he got me. I know, I know you're probably thinking, "HOW ROMANTIC!" while rolling your eyes, well to me it was, so there.

Then we went to five guys. Don't know if any of you have been there, but they have the best burgers around. Chad took me there because it was our "Five" year anniversary thus the "Five" Guys, he's a clever one, that one. It was DEE-LICIOUS!! and SOOO healthy!!


Then he took me on the GO-CARTS, and yes, I BEAT HIM!!! Oh yeah, uh huh, go Bonny, go Bonny, its your birthd...okay okay, sorry.


Then we played Miniature Golf!!! I got a hole in one...TWICE!!!

This is my pink golf ball in all of its hole in one glory. YESS...


HOLE IN ONE!! GOOO BONNY...GOOO BONNY...Aint nobody dope like me i'm just so fresh so..what, oops, there I go again.


Us in front of the Castle, although, you can't see the castle.


So here is a picture of the Castle, for those of you who were disappointed that you couldn't see it in the previous picture.


Oh and did I mention that I beat Chad in golf? Well, I did. Here is the proof. IF you can't tell by the paper I beat him by 5 strokes..

After Golf we went and got frozen Custard from Ritters and it was soo creamy and yummy. I love custard. I had such a fun night. We have so much fun together! I really couldn't have asked for a better night. I'm so grateful for him, he is such a wonderful husband and father. I love you Chad!!! And thank you!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

haha you're so funny... i'm glad u beat Chad haha. happy anniversary!!!

Janel said...

Bonny you crack me up...I could just hear you saying all that. Happy Anniversary! I am glad you had such a fun night. I love how your kids dressed themselves. They're getting to be so big. Love you and miss you!

One Happy Family said...

Sounds like a great time. All you needed was some time away to be yourself and to be together. I'm glad you had so much fun. And a new hard drive is very romantic. You get to a point in life when practical things are the most romantic. Where is Five Guys?