Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Modest girls are the Hottest girls...

That is what some of the boys T-shirts would say at church camps I went to while growing up. My parents were sticklers on modest clothes while growing up as well. It was and still is sometimes difficult to find modest clothes, but I have found a couple of websites that sell, the CUTEST stuff!!

Shabby Apple





They even sell modest girl's clothes I LOVE these dresses!!



Down East Basics has some really cute dresses, they also had some cute swim suits but they aren't on the website anymore. My mom brought this dress back from Utah, and she looks so cute in it!!


HERE are their cute skirts




There is also a website I go to Called Sensiblystyled She puts together the cutest outfits and tells you when they are on sale, and where to buy them.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

SO cute! Thanks so much for putting up the websites- this is where I'm finally going to update my wardrobe with fall school clothes!

One Happy Family said...

Thanks for sharing. I will be surfing these sites soon!

The Keeleys said...

Cute clothes! It is very hard to find modest clothes anywhere we go especially in California. I used to buy clothes when I would visit Utah/Idaho. I need to check out the websites!