Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ouch!

So, when we were in Tuscaloosa, Vicki, Chad's mom, called and said she had bought a hamster for the kids. Chad was not happy about it, he told his mom that she was going to have to keep it at her house. Well when she brought the kids home, we were all sitting around talking and Vicki said to Catelynn, "Did u leave the Hamster in the car? It's probably dead!" Then she ran out to the car! I didn't know what to say b/c I knew Chad had said that he didn't want it. Vicki walks in holding the hamster in her hands, petting it. She walked by me and that's when I realized it was a toy hamster.. Phew! That was a good one Vicki.

Well this toy hamster has wheels on it and runs on a wheel. One day I heard Hallie screaming, I ran into the living room to find this!!



This was only after i had worked a little of her hair out, before this it was literally stuck to her scalp.


She had put the hamster on top of her head while the wheels were running and her hair got tangled around the wheels. I couldn't help but laugh. I ended up getting the hair untangled without using scissors, the wheels did pull a huge chunk of her hair out though.



Hallie is constantly doing things like this. Reminds me of someone else i know..anyone have an idea of who it could be?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHA! Oh that is so funny!

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, this is so sad for Hallie! At least you didn't have to give her a haircut- but ouch!

One Happy Family said...

That is a funny picture of Hallie. Glad you saved most of her hair.