Thursday, July 30, 2009

:(

I'm feeling a wee bit depressed today.

Could it be because I mowed the lawn for Chad and I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for? Or could it be because I feel fat. Or could it be because the kids drove me CRAZY today and my house is a total MESS!

Hmmm....So I'm going to count my many blessings. Maybe that will help me get out of my little depression and pity party.

1. I'm grateful for my kids, they are the best thing EVER
2. I'm grateful for my husband, even though I'm upset with him right now, he is a pretty darn good hubby
3. I'm grateful for my house
4. Even though its not the job we want right now, I'm glad my Chad has one, that we are able to pay our mortgage, buy groceries, pay for our utilities, etc.
5. I'm grateful for the Lord, and for the gospel of Jesus Christ (that should be at the top of the list)
6. and..hmmm...i'm grateful that even though i've gained quite a few pounds, I'm pretty well proportioned, even if they are large portions, at least i've got cuuuurves in all the right places, lol
7. I'm grateful for my family
8. I'm grateful for good friends, like my goot, goot friend Rebekah, MISSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
9. I'm grateful that Owen only had ONE potty accident today!!! He went pee pee in the potty 6 times!!!!!
The End.
I feel MUCH better.
Thank you for letting me Vent up there.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

What a great way to turn the negative around. I think I could learn a lesson from you. Thank you. I have many of those days. They stink. Hope the depressed feelings went away.

Laura said...

ahhh lovely, we mommas all have days like this. it's hard not too. but you are one curvilicious babe and it's such a plus to be porportioned. fo sho! i'm like a wine glass upside down. curvy in the botom and nothin' up top. it's crap! wishin' you a better day.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Chin up! Everybody's gotta have a happy face. Wear it! Share it! It'll even brighten up the darkest place. Twinkle! Sparkle! Let a little sunshine in. You'll be on the right side looking at the bright side. Up with your chiny-chin, Chin Up!

Miss you too.