Thursday, July 30, 2009

Camping at Fall Creek Falls



This past weekend we went camping!! We left on Friday Evening and came home Sunday Evening. It was so fun. I would love to say it was relaxing, but trying to keep a 2 year old and a 4 year old from falling into a fire, running off, throwing rocks at people, getting into stuff etc..was not very relaxing. It was a blast though. My cousins, the Abbotts (my moms sister) came from South Carolina. They come every year and stay for a week. We made smore's, went swimming the the swimmin' hole, (some of us) went cliff jumping, played games, ATE, but mostly we just sat around the fire and talked.

Chad and the Kids in the Hammock, they loved it!


Blythe wanted to join in on the fun!


The 3 little terrors lol, no they were good they had soo much fun together


Does this happen a lot with Ya'll? It does at my house..how do you teach your kids to put their shoes on the right feet?


This is Houston, my sweet little cousin! He was born with Spina bifida, so he is paralyzed from the waist down. He is the sweetest and most positive little kid you will EVER meet. I adore him. He makes everyone smile and he is always just soo happy! He is such a great example to me.

No comments: