Monday, July 20, 2009

He did it! He did it! He did it, HOORAY!!!

Owen went pee pee in the potty this morning!!!!!!!!!! I took his diaper off, didn't feel like going to his room to get a diaper so I said, "Owen if u need to use the potty you can go on your potty." A little while later I brought his potty and put it in the living room to remind him while he watched The Cat and the Hat. And he did it!!!!!!!! I made sure that I screamed, jumped for joy, grabbed him and gave him a big hug, called his father, screamed to him and gave Owie some candy. I hope he got the hint. ;)

**UPDATE** He peed on the living room floor two hours later, guess he didn't get the hint after all :( He will get it eventually, i hope. :)

4 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yeah!!! I would have no idea how to train a boy. You rock!

Brittany said...

haha good job Owie, now just don't pee on the floor again!

Dana Scarbrough said...

PROGRESS at least!

claireb said...

haha... I love the update. Had me rolling.