Sunday, November 23, 2008

A survey

1. Where is your cell phone? Still in my scripture case from church today
2. Your significant other? Chad Day, LOVE HIM, he is my life!
3. Your hair? Brown w/ blonde highlights, letting the brown grow out though, tired of the maintenance, hopefully i'll look good as a brunette
4. Your mother? Cheryl, my momma, she cracks me up and I don't think I could live without her!
5. Your father? David, such a good Daddy, and always has the answer to every problem, even if its just giving me a scripture.
6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate, hands down.
7. Your dream last night? Honestly Can't remember.
8. Your favorite drink? Water, Chocolate Milk and sometimes diet coke, yum
9. Your dream/goal? I want to be an interior designer, Don't know if that would happen, I love decorating though its so fun. So I will settle for someday being able to build our own home exactly how we want and me decorating it. But my biggest Dream is that my kids will turn out to be Happy, Good and Hardworking People, Strong in the gospel.
10. The room you're in? my Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Anything artsty, painting, scrapbooking, decorating, cake decorating
12. Your fear? One of my family members dying, that would be really hard.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Chad finished with school, a better job, probably a bigger house
14. what you are not? Skinny
15. muffins? Are we counting calories? Um, what is this? 2 questions? I should be ugh
16. one of your wish list items?a new mattress
17. Where you grew up? Tennessee mainly
18. The last thing you did? Um, read Brittany's blog, thanks for tagging me BRITT!
19. What are you wearing? A long sleeve shirt, sweat pants and socks, SO COLD in here
20. Favorite gadget? Right now? My new pampered chef Knives, those things are wonderful, before that it was my chopper
21. Your pets? Don't have any, probably won't ever, Kids are hard enough, Iwill probably break down and get a dog though, one day.
22. your computer? Mini Mac
23. your mood? Pretty good, a little tired, and anxious for this week to come! I love the holidays
24. Missing someone? Brittany and Janel
25. your car? '99 Saturn Station Wagon
26. something you are not wearing? gloves a hat
27. Favorite store?Target
28. Like someone? DOn't get this question, I like my Chad but britt answered it as if she were like someone, I guess I'm like my mom
29. Your favorite color? Aqua right now
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today at church when Chad was giving a talk and he was talking so fast and I mouthed to him, "Slow down" He kind of laughed and said, "My wife is giving me coaching tips back there" It was a VERY embarrassed laugh though. I've probably laughed since then, but can't remember a specific one.
31. Last time you cried? Friday when i was so overwhelmed with everything that needed to get done for Hallies birthday
I tag Joni, Rebekah, Karie and Jocelynn