Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween


Oh, I love October! I love autumn time and the smell of the change in weather. There's always that first day sometime in October where I walk outside, and it just smells like Christmas. I love that smell, I think its the smell of cold and changing leaves and people burning wood in their fireplaces. I don't know, but it really gets me soo excited! We went to the pumpkin patch for the first time this year. I have never been and I think I loved it more then the kids! The one we went to (sorry can't remember the name) Had a corn maze, petting zoo, play areas, crafts, snack stand, pumpkins for sale, hay rides, etc. The kids had so much fun, unfortunately our trip was cut short b/c Owen started throwing up everywhere! Poor thing, we just quickly picked out our pumpkins and left. Even though I love this time of year, it's also the time of year that my Kids always get sick and it seems like they constantly have runny noses! Halloween was fun as well. Hallie dressed up like sleeping beauty and Owen dressed up like pluto the dog. They love dressing up.

p.s. I added before and after pics of the house below, so take a look if ya want!



4 comments:

Brittany said...

They are so cute!! Hallie looks just like you when you were younger, w/ her head sticking out of that pumpkin. Owen has such a chubby belly as Pluto, he's so cute!!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Cute pics! I have always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch! You and I could go and leave the kiddos with Jason and Chad. Haha.

When are you coming to see us????

Janel said...

I love your house! You've done a great job decorating. One of the pictures on the fridge looks like a picture of us at EFY, I could be wrong it was kind of far away. I miss you girl, and I am so glad everything going so great for you.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Rebekah: Yes! I would be so much more fun to go to the pumpkin patch with you, then we could do whatever we want!! haha..I love it!! Janel: Yes that is a pic of me and you from EFY! haha, I wondered if you would notice...its myskinny pic, keep me from eating whats in the fridge haha..