Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been Tagged AGAIN! ;) Twice!

Hubby Tag
1. Where did you meet? We met at stake dances growing up
2. How long did you date before you were married?e went on a couple of dates before his mission, then we wrote the whole two years just as friends, and then when he got home we date for about3 months, then got engaged and married 3 months later
3. How long have you been married? 4 years & 3 months
4.What does he do that surprises you? he LOVES to surprise me, so he will come home with flowers sometimes for no reason at all, sometimes he will clean the kitchen or living room or do the dishes, and he comes home early from work to surprise me
5. What is your favorite feature of his?His eyes andlips
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He loves me more then anything despite all my flaws
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Bon, Babe, Beautiful
8. Does he have a favorite color?Yellow
9. What is his favorite food? Hamburgers
10. What is his favorite sport?Swimming
11. When was your first kiss? I was staying with my pawpaw who was in the hospital dying from cancer, he drove to chattanooga and suprised me, I walked him to his car that night and he kissed me in the parking garage, it was the best kiss ever.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to play games, shop, watch movies, go on dates
13. Do you have any children? Yes, we have a 3 year old girl and a 17 month old boy
14. Does he have a hidden talent?He can do the splits, and he can pop his shoulder blades out of place.
15. How old is he?25.
16. Who said I love you first? He did.
17. What's his favorite music?BeeGees and The beatles
18. What do you admire most about him? He is such a hard worker!
19. Do you think that he will read this? Nope
I tag Rebekah, just b/c i think she'd enjoy doing this one!

Another one, After this I'm done:
4 TV shows I watch:

* Grey's Anatomy
* Project Runway
* The Hills (I know)
* Top Chef

4 Favorite Restaurants:

* Logan's
* Wingers
* TGIFridays
* I-Hop

4 Things I did yesterday:

* Shopping
* Took care of my kids
* Hung out with my family
* Went to Johnnys thanksgiving dinner

4 Things I look forward to:

* Watching my kids grow up
* Building my dream house
* Traveling someday with Chad
* Being able to buy whatever i want (will that ever happen?)

4 things on my wish list:

* Hardwood floors
* New Mattress
* Tile for my Kitchen
* Those Red shoes I've been wanting for a while now, but can't justify buying b/c theyre red shoes and so not practical But i LOVE Them!

I tag: Linsdey Buena

No comments: