Sunday, November 23, 2008

My little Girl Is growing up!! Oh so Sad!!



So this past Saturday we had a Princess Birthday Party for Hallie! It was so cute. We had little girls come over dressed like princesses. We had a castle pinata, princess cupcakes! When I think about Hallie turning 3 it makes me so sad. Her birthday is actually on thanksgiving but, we had it this weekend b/c I figured everyone would be out of town. Vicki, Chad's Mom, helped out a lot with the party! Thanks MiMi!!! Here are some pics from her shindig!









We had all her little friends dress up like princesses also, and we took a pic of them with the Disney princesses. I will eventually get the pics printed and put it in thank you cards (key word: Eventually! haha)



Here is Hallie Blowing out her Candles!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww this is so cute. Her outfit matches her room. The decorations look great. You have such fancy cupcake holders. I bet she has so much fun at her party. You're such a cute mom. I can't wait to see more pics.

Jenny said...

Wait until she starts school...she is so cute! I love her curls and sweet face.

You did a great job on the party. I am not going to shows this to the girls. They will want to know what my problem is! Your house looks too cute!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Elaina and Claire would have loved this party!!! What a fun time!!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey I wish ya'll could have been there!

cute backgrounds said...

You did a great job on the party. I am not going to shows this to the girls. They will want to know what my problem is! Your house looks too cute!